Premium Afghani Pure Almond Oil (100ml)
Originated from the edible seeds of prunus Dulcis tree, almond oil is extracted from sweet almonds. It is cosmetic as well as anti-inflammatory pro...
Originated from the edible seeds of prunus Dulcis tree, almond oil is extracted from sweet almonds. It is cosmetic as well as anti-inflammatory properties and its usage in food recipes, hair and skincare make it a leading oil. Being a rich source of vitamins as well as minerals, it can be grounded into flour, consumed directly or can also be used to make nondairy milk. Its ability to enhance the baby’s bone development makes it an important part of a pregnant lady’s diet.
Below is the nutritional breakdown of 1 tablespoon (14 grams) of almond oil.
- Calories: 119
- Total fat: 13.5 grams
- Saturated fat: 1.1 grams
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 grams
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 grams
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
- Keeps Heart Ailments at bay
- Treats constipation as well as reduces weight
- Regulates Blood Pressure as well as Maintains Cholesterol Levels
- Boosts Immunity, memory as well as strengthens your nervous system
- Enhances Blood Circulation
- Relieves Pain as well as Muscles Stress by providing instant energy
- Promotes Healthy as well as Strong Nails
- Prevents Cancer