Premium Cashews of Fruit of Afghan have been procured from cashew nut trees native to subtropical climates. Having a buttery and sweet taste, and an unmistakable shape, these are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Raw unsalted cashews are used in vegan as well as Indian recipes and roasted and salted ones offer a delicious snack. Fruit of Afghan brings raw cashew with a lot of crunch and cheesy flavour. Buy cashew online to add flavour and good health to the food your prepare.
NUTRITION FACTS: Premium cashews are one of the lowest-fiber, highest carbohydrate nuts that are packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
About 18 medium, whole cashews contain:
- 157 calories
- 9.2 g of carbohydrates
- 5.1 g of proteins
- 12.4 g of fat
- 1 g of fiber
- 0.3 mg of Vitamin E
- 9.5 mcg of Vitamin K
- 0.1 mg of Vitamin B-6
- 10.4 mg of calcium
- 3.4 mg of sodium
- 187 mg of potassium
- 83 mg of magnesium
- 7 ug of folate
- The presence of monosaturated fatty acids promotes healthy levels of good cholesterol.
- Premium cashews aid in better glucose management for a diabetic person and reduce triglyceride levels.
- Magnesium supports healthy bones and muscles and protects the body against high blood pressure.
- Copper provides flexibility in blood vessels, joints, and bones and also assists in energy production.
- Premium cashews contain zinc that maintains healthy vision and supports the immune system.
- The presence of phytosterols in premium cashews inhibits the body’s absorption of LDL.
FruitofAfghan.com believes in delivering your order with a quality packaging within a stipulated time. Except for Sunday and Public holidays, we ship throughout the week. We only ship through reputed courier agencies so that your order reaches in a good condition timely. We ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost in case no courier service is available in your area. Our orders are either dispatched within three (3) working days or as per your specified date and are delivered within seven (7) to eight (8) working days.